Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What's in it For Me

So, working out is not just about losing the weight and fit into your favorite pair of old jeans. It's about all of the wonderful things your are doing for your mind, body, and spirit. Here's my list:

1. Have more energy for playing with my kids. I want to run and jump with them. I don't want to be exhausted.


2. I want to be more alert. Sluggish body = sluggish brain. I'm tired of losing my keys, phone, money, mind. More oxygen, better blood flow, greater hydration.


3.Libido!!! If you don't know what it is... google it. (Keeping it PG)


4. I happen to love my heart. And seeing as I only have one, I think I'll make the best of it. Heart disease is linked to diet and exercise. So, I'm going to do my heart a favor and get moving.



 
5. My body is a temple in which God dwells. I must care for it, maintain it, and treat it with utmost respect. Like my earthly home... when you've got guest in town, your house better be in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment