Sunday, January 20, 2013

Get Back Up... Or Down (I guess)

So, I am back at it. Today... I did just a little bit more for me. I rode 10 miles on my bike this afternoon (which means, I can bike ride to work. I had a fabulously healthy dinner (grilled tilapia, steamed green beans, and Ezekiel bread). And now... I'm watching the Biggest Loser or my laptop. :) I'm back up to 190lbs... which means I have 20 lbs to go to get back to my lowest. And my end goal is still 156lbs. So, That means I need to lose 34 lbs. It's completely doable. My plan is to lose 2 lbs per week. That means 8 lbs per month. And at that rate, it will take me 4 months and 1 week to lose the wait. I can manage that. So... It's January 20th. (calculating) By May 27th, I should be at my target. Ha! My hubby's birthday is May 24th. How awesome would that be to be at my sexiest by his bday... not for him... but for me. So... this... you are holding me accountable. I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment