Saturday, January 12, 2013

#1 New Years Resolution

So, I'm back at it again... as are many of us. And you know what time it is... It's the new year! That's right folks. Time to give it the old college try. Time to dust of your workout gear and locate your spandex.
It's funny I was telling someone the other day that it's perfectly okay for us to gain wait around the holidays, you see, we were supposed to be hybrenating. But seeing as none of us crawled into a whole, passed out, and stopped eatting. I guess that's not a good excuse.
To be honest with you, I've been trying to get it right since before Thanksgiving. But I might eat well for a couple of meals or a couple of days and then... fall off the wagon. I was never able to prod myself to workout. I can't explain it, so I'll call it a holiday slump. But I'm baaaackk!

No comments:

Post a Comment