Monday, January 21, 2013

What Makes Me Bad

So, I was reading this article in Women's Health magazine titled, "Foods That Make You Do Bad Things". It was really interesting. It talked about how seeing and eating certain foods trigger hormonal reactions. And what it all boiled down to, if you give in to the temptation, you are only going to want more. It hits home so much for me because I do that all the time. Whether it's ice cream, cookies, chips, or fries... Once I pop... I can't stop. I just want one bite, one piece, one taste, and it turns into me killing the container. Understanding why, empowers me. I now understand what's happening and that gives me control. My eating today has been outstanding. But I didn't get a workout in. I think I'll do some ab work. Making it happen. One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment